- PS5 comes in two tones - white and black with white dominating over black
- Sony PlayStation 5 exteriors are extremely sleek and smart which grabs everyone’s attention in one go
- The front panel of PlayStation 5 consists of one USB-A 2.0 port one, one USB-C port, and a power button while the rear part consists of two USB-A 3.0 ports, a gigabit Ethernet port, an HDMI 2.1 port, and power input
- Sony PlayStation 5 is accompanied by a wireless controller, the DualSense
- Harness the power of a custom CPU, GPU, and SSD with Integrated I/O that rewrite the rules of what a PlayStation console can do.
- Ultra-high-speed SSD, Maximise your play sessions with near-instant load times for installed PS5™ games.
- Integrated I/O, The custom integration of the PS5 console's systems lets creators pull data from the SSD so quickly that they can design games in ways never before possible.
- Ray tracing, Immerse yourself in worlds with a new level of realism as rays of light are individually simulated, creating true-to-life shadows and reflections in supported PS5 games.
- 4K-TV gaming, Play your favourite PS5 games on your stunning 4K TV