- Stainless steel 316L (Stainless Steel) is a very durable material that theoretically can not be destroyed.
- It is hard (non-bendable and non-crackable), color stable, antiallergic (does not react with body fluids and therefore no metal components are not released into the skin and flesh) and has anticorrosive surface (the surface is resistant to oxidation and corrosion. Moreover, it is also resistant to fresh and salt water).
- Subdial shows the time in 24-hour format. For example, the main dial shows 3 hours, which equals 15 on a subdial.
- Displays the current day of the month period from 1 to 31 December.
- Displays the current day of the week. Abbreviations days are in English
- Watches marked with water tightness 50M/5ATM are designed for incidental contact with water (car wash, rain), but also for surface swimming without diving.
- 50M/5ATM indicates the degree of water resistance standardized by ISO 2281.
- ISO tests include temperature changes, depth, pressure (water and air) for different times under rest and during manipulation with the operative part of the watch.
- Currently the most widespread type of watch glass.
- It's very hard and has a high content of silicon thanks to which it's highly scratch- and impact-resistant.
- However, it doesn't mean that it is completely scratch-resistant.
- This closing is designed for mesh straps. The principle is to capture one side of the side by the other one and fixing them together.