- Date display: The date is shown on the display.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel bracelet:Tough, durable and elegant; a bracelet made of stainless steel gives the watch a classic quality look.
- Water protection: 100 meter (10 bar).
- This watch can be worn while swimming. 10 bar/100 meter refers to the pressure in water, at that depth, while motionless... and should not be seen as the depth for wearing the watch.
- Quartz Watch: A battery-powered quartz watch is controlled by fluctuations in a crystal of the mineral quartz. These oscillations change very little over time, which is why quartz is often used - because it retains its accuracy.
- Condensation - important!: Rapid changes in temperature can cause condensation inside the watch. If you notice moisture beneath the glass, you should immediately go to a watchmaker, who can open and dry the watch. Even if the signs of moisture disappears, by themselves... the moisture will not - and will eventually damage your watch - so, visit a professional and remove it permanently. Even waterproof watches are not protected against condensation, so keep that in mind if you plan to go from very hot to very cold temperatures - like from a hot sauna directly to the snow. If condensation occurs, it very rarely (if ever) depends on manufacturing, so if your watch is damaged by moisture, warranty will probably not cover it (it could be manufacturing issues, but... most likely it will be because of the rapid change of temperature = natural causes).
0 reviews, be the first one.